Here is a little-known secret about naked cams. Naked.com is also known as camster and both are actually owned by Streamate. Unfortunately, neither are worth a damn. No really, the technology of both of these webcam sites is dated as hell. If you visit the naked cam site though let me share the pitch then give our insights.
“Hey guys thanks for coming here and welcome to camster.com, a site where you can meet and interact with live naked girls 24 hours a day! So how does it work? camster has thousands of girls ready to make your fantasies come true and there are always free new shows going on. The girls get pretty crazy! Do you want to know the best part. You can use the option to tip for special request and you can even take us private to a one-on-one where anything goes. It’s an experience unlike any other I promise. Oh and I love this part, if you have a webcam and you’re into it we can watch you too for some extra fun. The girls on camster are always friendly and ready to please and from all over the world; so you are sure to find exactly what you’re looking for. Now you can even access us from the convenience of your smartphone at camster.com. So go ahead sign up and start your free account. I can’t wait to meet you by.
Naked Webcam Site Reviews
All this bullshit for this naked cams spokesgirl. 🙂
Naked.com Prices and Our Experiences
Expensive. Period. Naked.com and camster came in at around $5.00 per minute during our experience using this live cam site. We tested live sex shows with 14 cam girls and then blended the per-minute costs. It was a rip-off, to be honest, and the functionality worse. Perhaps the worst part though was trying to interact with cam girls using naked.com on our mobile phones. Naked.com froze on our cell phone 4 times in the first minute. We finally gave up!
Naked.com is purely a premium adult webcams site with no free chat option. Here is what we REALLY dislike about Naked.com and why we cannot recommend this adult cam site. They use credits which is a purely fictional currency that you prepay for.
Prices at Naked.com ranges
- 100 credits = 10$
- 80 credits = 8$
- 70 credits = 7$
- 60 credits = 6$
- 50 credits = 5$
Credits my friends are their own currently. When you have to pre-pay for a service you’ll use later you lose the time value of money. More on the pitfall below. Additionally, even if you look past that negative, for adult cam sites that use credits; those credits are worth less time on naked.com versus other adult cams using similar payment models.
- Registration like most all sites is free but when it comes to getting ANY USE AT ALL you must buy naked.com credits. Unlike more trusted adult cam sites like Streamate.com or Flirt4Free, you cannot do or get anything without forking out a whole bunch of cash.
- This cam site has fewer models that use HD live cams so your selection is limited. That being said the platform does have some models using HD.
- Technical & billing support seemed fine on the 1 occasion we used it to ask questions.
- Flexible payment terms, but again we dislike any site that makes you buy credit without giving you anything to see for free. We think the most transparent and effective adult webcam businesses are those that do not expect you to pre-pay. (Read our review of streamate.com here to learn more about why we like that site)
- Something we found unique about naked.com is that they do not accept women over 45 for models. That is a policy we have never seen on other cams sites. Most men would want to watch young women of course would see no issue with that but it makes little sense if they are looking to serve all lifestyles and niches in the live cams industry.
- Another quirky feature of Naked.com is the trending video. Recorded videos are stale content IMO and so this is of little use when you can always use tube sites for nonlive content.
- They also offer fan sites as an effort to encourage a community. However, we think most people do not engage deeply in cam sites but rather want to go watch live nude models and then leave after watching a show. If you like to stalk models though (No pun intended) you may dig their fan site approach. In our view, we think if they offered a better selection of actual models the fan sites and trending videos wouldn’t be necessary filler.
OUR CONCLUSION & NAKED.COM REVIEW
Naked.com is okay and I would emphasize JUST OK. The fact is few models use their platform as evidence to support that statement I would share the following. The fact is they pay the models nearly 50% of all revenues and they really have been forced to since so few models will work on this site and so few guys use the site compared to other more popular live sex cam sites.
You can head back to the adult webcam reviews by clicking the button below or reading our list of the best live sex sites. This live webcam site did not even come close to making that list. A combination of slow load times, high costs, and poor mobile user experience are the leading reasons why we do not recommend Naked.com to our readers. Perhaps you also might want to read about some of the newer token cam sites like CamSoda or Stripchat. Just don’t fall for the clone duplicate cam sites. We shared a list of the bad cam sites too. Some of the most visited live sex sites on the planet are actually not even really original webcam sex sites. So while naked.com pretty much sucks at least it’s not as bad as xhamsterlive or camfuze.